The ingredient of Mediterranean pasta frittata
- 200g dried spiral pasta
- 1 (about 140g) chorizo sausage, halved lengthways and sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 160g roasted red capsicum, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh Continental parsley
- 7 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/3 cup (80ml) cream
- 1/2 cup (70g) parmesan grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Mediterranean pasta frittata
- Cook the pasta in large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
- Cook chorizo in a 20cm frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and shallots and cook 1 minute. Transfer mixture to a bowl, stir in the pasta, capsicum and parsley.
- Whisk together the eggs, cream and parmesan and season with pepper. Add the egg mixture to the pasta and stir until well combined.
- Heat the oil in frying pan over a medium heat. Pour mixture into pan. Reduce heat to low and cook for 10-12 minutes or until almost set.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place frittata under and cook for 3-4 minutes until set and golden. Cut into wedges and serve with salad.
Nutritions of Mediterranean pasta frittatafatContent: 450.037 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 298 milligrams cholesterol