Make extra of this chicken pasta salad, youll want to take some to work the next day too.
The ingredient of Pasta & chicken salad
- 150g dried farfalle pasta
- 40g (1/4 cup) frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/4 barbecued chicken (breast section)
- 1 small carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Pasta & chicken salad
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions until al dente. Add the peas in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
- Remove the chicken meat from the bones. Discard the bones and skin. Shred the chicken and place in a bowl with the cooked pasta and peas. Add the carrot, tomato and parsley, and gently toss until combined.
- To make the dressing, combine the oil, vinegar and mustard in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper and shake until well combined. Pour dressing over pasta salad and gently toss to combine. Store salad in an airtight container.
Nutritions of Pasta & chicken saladfatContent: 456.49 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 61 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein